A FEW DELICIOUS WAYS TO DRINK WATER
Quenching thirst can be challenging when you don’t like plain water
Here are a few delicious ways to drink water:
- Lime and Lemon – Slice up a whole lime and lemon and add the slices to your water. You can place it in the fridge for up to 12 hours so the water absorbs the citrus flavour.
- Strawberry and Basil – Slice up a few strawberries and add some basil to your water. Place in fridge for 12 hours so that the combination flavours are at its optimal level.
- Honeydew, Cucumber and Mint –Slice up cucumber and add half a cup honeydew cubes to your water. Garnish with shredded fresh mint leaves.
- Watermelon, Kiwi and Lime – Add 1 cup watermelon cubes, one kiwi diced and one lime sliced into circles to a jug. Throw in a few ice cubes and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Orange and Basil – Peel and slice oranges and add to jar of water. Add Basil and cover with lid and allow to chill in the fridge overnight.
If you do not like to just drink plain water, try these combinations to help meet your body’s fluid needs. It’s easier than you think!
Did you find some inspiration to make some fruit infused water? Let us know what combination was new for you.